Advocating for cats in Spanish-speaking communities? Get all of our Spanish language materials in one convenient bundle.
How to Use These Materials
Here is a list of the materials included in this toolkit, and how you can most effectively use them to help protect and improve the lives of cats where you live:
- Cómo vivir con gatos en su vecindario Download PDF
Perfect for handing out to members of the community, this resource gives information on how people and cats can coexist together, including tips on how to keep cats away from areas where they aren’t welcome using humane deterrents.
- We’re Helping Outdoor Cats Doorhanger Download PDF
With one side written in English and the other in Spanish, go door-to-door and hang these doorhangers in the neighborhood where you’ll be conducting Trap-Neuter-Return.
- Qué Edad Tiene ese Gatito? Download PDF
Hang this poster on the walls of shelters, veterinary offices, and anywhere else that could use some adorable kitten pictures, describing how you can visually determine how old a kitten is.
- Cómo Ayudar a Los Gatos Comunitarios Download PDF
This guide will take you step-by-step on how to conduct Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR), the humane and effective approach to community cats.
- Atrapar, esterilizard w regresar (TNR) para gatos comunitarios: las bases Download PDF
Hand this resource out to your friends, neighbors, and anyone who needs to know the basics of the Trap-Neuter-Return process and how it benefits cats and people.
- Solo Los Hechos: Gatos Comunitarios Download PDF
Share this resource with people who will benefit from a quick and easy overview of community cats and their unique needs. This is an ideal way to educate people and raise awareness about community cats.
- Solo Los Hechos: El Efecto Vacio Download PDF
Share this resource to explain the “Vacuum Effect” and why it makes catch and kill approaches ineffective.