Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 650,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
For Media Inquiries
Contact Peter Osborne at [email protected] or by phone at 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Alley Cat Allies Applauds Austin’s Law Against Declawing Cats March 4, 2021
- Alley Cat Allies Condemns East Bay Regional Park District Vote to Recommend Policy of Shooting Cats February 25, 2021
- Alley Cat Allies Makes Holiday Delivery of Cat and Dog Food to Shepherdstown December 22, 2020
- Alley Cat Allies Condemns Cat Shootings in Oakland, CA, Park District December 21, 2020
- Alley Cat Allies Applauds Los Angeles Vote for Cats and TNR December 10, 2020