Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 650,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-639-7455, 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Polar Vortex Tips for Outdoor Cats January 30, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Announces Three New Board Members January 28, 2019
- Camp Fire Recovery Center Opens for Rescued Cats Thanks to Alley Cat Allies December 20, 2018
- Alley Cat Allies Praises Des Moines’ Approval of TNR Program December 20, 2018
- Alley Cat Allies Honors Fairfax County for 10 Years of TNR December 19, 2018