Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 650,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-639-7455, 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Alley Cat Allies Denounces Alpharetta Leadership for Failure to Act after Police Pepper-Sprayed Cat January 13, 2020
- Saving, Protecting Cats the Focus of Alley Cat Allies Conference January 2, 2020
- Alley Cat Allies Seeks Forever Homes For Adoptable Cats December 20, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Demands Accountability After Alpharetta Police Pepper Spray Cat December 16, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Applauds St. Louis for Moving Toward Banning the Declawing of Cats December 13, 2019