Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 650,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Contact our media team at email@example.com or by phone at 513-639-7455, 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Alley Cat Allies Begins Collaboration with Spencer County to Transform Animal Shelter August 23, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Congratulates New York for Cat Declawing Ban July 23, 2019
- Saving and Protecting Cats the Focus of Alley Cat Allies Conference in Dallas July 17, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Holds Community Cat Workshop in Wilkes-Barre June 25, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Congratulates New York Legislature for Passing Declawing Bill June 4, 2019