Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 800,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
For Media Inquiries
Contact Peter Osborne at [email protected] or by phone at 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
Recent Press Releases
- Alley Cat Allies Calls for Felony Conviction and Justice for Mr. Meow in Cruelty Case May 16, 2022
- Maryland’s Cat Declawing Ban Celebrated by Alley Cat Allies as the State Adopts Anti-Declaw Bill April 21, 2022
- Becky Robinson Urges Maryland Governor to Sign Bill to Outlaw Declawing April 5, 2022
- Alley Cat Allies Announces $100,000 Cruelty Prevention Initiative with Humane Society of Louisiana March 4, 2022
- Alley Cat Allies Files Legal Action Against Berkeley County Animal Control for Animal Cruelty Laws November 23, 2021