Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 800,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
For Media Inquiries
Contact Peter Osborne at [email protected] or by phone at 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Join our eCommunications list.
- Find us on Social Media: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
Recent Press Releases
- Alley Cat Allies Stands Against Cedarville Proposal to Outlaw Feeding Cats and Other Cruel Laws April 6, 2023
- Alley Cat Allies Condemns Planned Cat Slaughters on Cayman Islands and Île Amsterdam February 10, 2023
- Alley Cat Allies Defends Trap-Neuter-Return in Remarks to Buena Vista City Council January 5, 2023
- Alley Cat Allies Urges Ban on Declawing Cats in District of Columbia December 21, 2022
- Over 100 Cats to be Spayed and Neutered in Alley Cat Allies Feline Frenzy® in Galax and Roanoke December 15, 2022