Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 650,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-639-7455, 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Alley Cat Allies Applauds Dismissal of Endangered Species Act Complaint by American Bird Conservancy August 9, 2018
- Alley Cat Allies Presents Workshops on Helping Community Cats August 8, 2018
- Alley Cat Allies Statement on the “Cat Count” Project in Washington, D.C. July 20, 2018
- Alley Cat Allies Hosts CPR and First Aid Workshop for Cats and Dogs in Atlantic County June 15, 2018
- Alley Cat Allies Hosts Community Cat Workshop in Silver Spring May 22, 2018