Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 650,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Contact our media team at email@example.com or by phone at 513-639-7455, 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Becky Robinson Presents at Saving Nevada’s Pets Conference October 16, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Global Cat Day® is October 16 October 14, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Team Now Helping Cats in Veneta, Oregon September 10, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Hosts Workshop in Hays County, Texas September 6, 2019
- Alley Cat Allies Begins Collaboration with Spencer County to Transform Animal Shelter August 23, 2019