Alley Cat Allies, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., is the global engine of change for cats. Alley Cat Allies is the leading advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and improving all cats’ lives through its innovative, cutting-edge programs. Founded in 1990, today Alley Cat Allies has grown into a powerful force with more than 650,000 supporters. Together, the organization has helped and inspired countless individuals, communities, and other organizations save and improve the lives of millions of cats and kittens worldwide. Alley Cat Allies works with lawmakers, animal shelters, and the public to change attitudes and advance lifesaving policies that best serve the interests of cats.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-639-7455, 240-482-2597, or 240-482-1980, ext. 120.
Stay in the Loop
- Alley Cat Allies Donates Animal Food to Collier County to Keep Families Together™ May 12, 2020
- Alley Cat Allies Delivers Cat and Dog Food Distributions to Tallahassee for Coronavirus Relief Program May 6, 2020
- Keeping Families Together™: Alley Cat Allies Donates Food for Animals to Feeding Florida Food Banks for Families during the Coronavirus Crisis April 13, 2020
- Alley Cat Allies Supports for Organizations Impacted by Coronavirus Pandemic April 2, 2020
- Alley Cat Allies Hosts Community Cat Workshops February 11, 2020