We are working hard to make the world a better place for cats, but we can’t do it alone! Alley Cat Allies needs the support of experienced caregivers and advocates to grow the Feral Friends Network and offer critical support to neighbors and concerned citizens throughout the country; support that can save cats lives. Are you ready to join us?
No one understands a community better than the people who live and work there—as an advocate, you can understand the local landscape and reality for cats better than we ever could. That’s why your participation is so invaluable—because we simply cannot be in all places at once. Separately, there is only so much we can do. But together, we are a Network that is strong enough to transform any community to make it a better place for cats and the people who care for them.
Remember to be as detailed as possible, so our team understands exactly what your experience is and how you are able to help others.
Our Feral Friends Network members have access to:
- Feral Friends Network Welcome Kit
- Special branding and recognition available to Feral Friends Network members only
- One-on-one support from an Alley Cat Allies’ team member
- Feral Friends Network Exclusive website content and resources, eCommunications, giveaways, discounts, etc.
- Members-only online groups (Facebook, Yahoo! Groups)
- Event promotions and recognition on Alley Cat Allies’ Community Calendar
- Your work highlighted on Alley Cat Allies’ social networks
- Complimentary event support
- Potential new clients, volunteers, supporters, etc.