Alley Cat Allies’ Feline Frenzy campaign is carefully planned and tailored to each community to bring together key groups to help cats—and people, too. And, with Alley Cat Allies’ expertise communities transform while adopting practices and policies that set the groundwork to save cats’ lives far into the future.
Feline Frenzy is a game changer for communities where:
- Humane education is required
- Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is grassroots
- Large-scale, high-quality, high-volume spay and neuter services are strongly needed, and
- Government policy requires a major shift to embrace TNR and Shelter-Neuter-Return (SNR) as the humane and effective approach to community cats.
Each Feline Frenzy is uniquely tailored to the communities involved. There’s no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all approach. By bringing together local animal protection groups, veterinarians, activists, caregivers, policymakers, and community members Feline Frenzy achieves long-term, sustainable change.
Alley Cat Allies’ Expertise
Before bringing Feline Frenzy to a community, Alley Cat Allies carefully researches an area, talking to local animal groups, community members, and animal experts. It’s a large scale coordinated effort that capitalizes on existing resources and brings together key groups in the community.
Alley Cat Allies shares our expertise, and provides critical funding. We also facilitate networking and brainstorming between groups which provides long term benefits.We continue to work with groups to identify opportunities, troubleshoot, and provide understanding, support, and guidance.
This multi-faceted approach makes Feline Frenzy a powerful tool in making systemic, sustainable, positive change.
- Six Months After Hurricane Michael, Alley Cat Allies Continues Helping Florida Panhandle’s Cats
- Alley Cat Allies’ Feline Frenzy® Saves Lives with Help from Operation Spay Bay
- The Alley Cat Allies Feline Frenzy® in Panama City to Spay/Neuter up to 1,000 Cats
- Alley Cat Allies to Hold Feline Frenzy® in the Florida Panhandle