Want to expand your Trap-Neuter-Return efforts beyond your colony? Our tools can get you on the road to providing Trap-Neuter-Return as part of an organization, educating others, establishing feral friendly practices, and helping more cats.
- Conduct Helping Community Cats Workshops – Educate others about outdoor cats, Trap-Neuter-Return, and other services available at the local level and provide a place for networking with other volunteers, caregivers and feeders, and anyone who cares about cats.
- Increase Veterinary Spay and Neuter Capacity – Holding a spay and neuter clinic is a great way to improve the lives of as many cats as possible. Learn the steps to get one off the ground.
- Start Your Own Organization– Increase your influence in the community and effect change at the local level on a greater scale. The tools below will help you get started and deal with some of the hurdles ahead of you.
- Transform Your Shelter to Save More Cats – Learn what it will take for the agencies and shelters in your community to implement humane practices that serve the best interest of cats and the public.
- Organize your Community for Strategic Change for Cats – Interested in changing your community’s ordinances or policies around TNR? You can campaign and organize to effect change to improve cats’ lives.
- Understand Local Ordinances and Government Structures– If you are involved with feral cats, knowing and understanding your local laws about cats and TNR—as well as how they impact cats—is a must.
- Cats on Campus – Helping cats who have made their home on or near educational institutions? Our information and connections can help.
- Shop – Use our materials to help spread the word about your work.