Our Feral Friends Network is comprised of people, experts, and veterinary professionals working across the country—and around the world—to help cats and the people who care for them. Feral Friends Network members are experienced in caring and/or advocating for cats and joined our Network to become a resource for their community and save even more cats’ lives.
Our Feral Friends Network includes grassroots activists, low-cost spay/neuter clinics, veterinarians, and organizations ready to assist with TNR, foster and adoption resources, and more! Using our Feral Friends Network, you can get the advice or support you need and easily identify local resources wherever you are. You never need to feel alone in your efforts to help cats—our Feral Friends are just an email or call away! Skip the call to the city, and find support and guidance for humane solutions.
Get Help From Our Feral Friends Network
We all need a little help sometimes, and that’s exactly why our Feral Friends Network was created. Use this simple directory to:
- Get help or advice for managing cats in your community
- Find low-cost spay/neuter or veterinary clinics
- Identify local rescue groups or organizations
- Volunteer your time to help cats
- Connect with like-minded advocates and caregivers
Join Our Feral Friends Network
We are working hard to make the world a better place for cats, but we can’t do it alone! Alley Cat Allies needs the support of experienced caregivers and advocates to grow the Feral Friends Network and offer critical support to neighbors and concerned citizens throughout the country; support that can save cats lives. Are you ready to join us?
No one understands a community better than the people who live and work there—as an advocate, you can understand the local landscape and reality for cats better than we ever could. That’s why your participation is so invaluable—because we simply cannot be in all places at once. Separately, there is only so much we can do. But together, we are a Network that is strong enough to transform any community to make it a better place for cats and the people who care for them.
Remember to be as detailed as possible, so our team understands exactly what your experience is and how you are able to help others.
Our Feral Friends Network members have access to:
- Feral Friends Network Welcome Kit
- One-on-one support from an Alley Cat Allies’ team member
- Feral Friends Network Exclusive eCommunications, giveaways, discounts, etc.
- Members-only Facebook Group
- Event promotions and recognition on Alley Cat Allies’ Community Calendar.
- Your work highlighted on Alley Cat Allies’ social networks
- Complimentary event support
- Potential new clients, volunteers, supporters, etc.
Our Feral Friends Do Great Work!
Our Feral Friends Network members are doing amazing, lifesaving work all over the nation!
- Feral Friends Network Profile: Nadia Sbeih Helps Cats Around the World
- Hurricane Harvey One Year Later
- Tabitha Kucera Is on a Mission to Educate People About Trap-Neuter-Return
- Lynn Morra: A Dedicated Volunteer
- Cities Around Jefferson, Iowa, Choose Trap-Neuter-Return Over Bullets