Opened to rescue, provide lifesaving care, and reunite felines with families after the Camp Fire
Every day, the Alley Cat Allies Recovery Center® is rescuing cats from the aftermath of the 2018 Camp Fire, the deadliest wildfire in California history. Thousands of cats were injured and displaced by the flames and are still struggling to survive among the ashes. The recovery center, operated by FieldHaven Feline Center, brings these cats out of danger, provides lifesaving medical care–including microchipping–and works to reunite them with the families who love them.
Help us create more happy endings. Support the Alley Cat Allies® Recovery Center
- Dexter’s Ticket Home: The Power of a Single Microchip
- Alley Cat Allies Helps Cats as Wildfires Ravage California
- The True Tales of the Camp Fire Cats
- Alley Cat Allies® Recovery Center for Camp Fire Cats Holds Open House
- Alley Cat Allies Recovery Center Opens for Camp Fire Cats