Learn the basics of Trap-Neuter-Return with our Helping Cats in Your Community webinar. We’ve put together this resource for you to learn directly from our expert staff how you can improve cats’ lives. In this 90-minute online demonstration, you’ll learn about community cats and how to do Trap-Neuter-Return yourself.
If you’re already familiar with Trap-Neuter-Return, this webinar can also be used as a model for launching TNR workshops in your own community. Find more resources for holding your own workshop.
Check back soon for future dates.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about attending the webinar.
PREVIOUSLY RECORDED SESSION:
Watch the recording of the July 15, 2020 webinar, Helping Cats in Your Community – in the Midst of a Pandemic.
- About Trap-Neuter-Return Guide
- Best Practices for Community Cat Caregivers
- How to Help Community Cats: A Step-By-Step Guide to Trap-Neuter-Return
- Find local resources through our Feral Friends Network
- Need more information? Use our online assistance form
What people are saying…
“The section on trapping instructions was excellent.”
– Julie Levy, Director of Maddie’s Shelter Medicine Program
“Thank you for the webinar… I will recommend! […] Response was superb!”
– Sally G., a volunteer
“It was a great webinar. You all do awesome work! Keep it up!”
– Lisa R.
“It’s very nice to have this presentation to keep me up to date and fine tune my process as I will be trapping again. Really enjoyed this informative Webinar. Thank you for presenting it.”
– Beth Ann Y.
“Thank you for doing this Webinar, it really helps bring awareness to the communities.”
– Elin Roland, President of the ABAC Campus Cats TNR Club
Got comments you want to share? If you have ideas for future webinars, or feedback on a webinar you’ve attended, we want to know! Tell us at [email protected]