How to Submit Photos for the Alley Cat Allies® 2019-2020 Calendar
We’re assembling our next Alley Cat Allies calendar—and we want to include photos of the cool cats and fancy felines in your life! You only have until May 18 to submit your photo for consideration, so there’s no time to lose!
We’re looking for:
- The best photo that capture your cat’s personality.
- A compelling aesthetic and good composition (for instance, photos taken on the same level as the cat; cats captured in beautiful settings; no items blocking the cat).
- We like photos with scenery of different seasons, inside or outside—for example, pictures of cats in the snow, surrounded by spring flowers, or lounging in autumn leaves.
- We love to see multiple cats bonding or interacting.
- We’ll need high-quality photos—that means only photos 300dpi or larger and 5” x 7” or larger will be eligible for print.
- Only two photos per person—we want to see your best work!
Photo Submission Form
Thank you for your interest. The period for submissions has closed.