How to Submit Photos for the Alley Cat Allies® 2019-2020 Calendar
We’re assembling our next Alley Cat Allies calendar—and we want to include photos of the cool cats, pretty kitties, and fancy felines in your life!
We’re looking for:
- The best photo that capture your cat’s personality.
- A compelling aesthetic and good composition (for instance, photos taken on the same level as the cat; cats captured in beautiful settings; no items blocking the cat).
- We really enjoy seasonal images (showing cats in the snow, in autumn leaves, or with spring flowers).
- We love to see multiple cats bonding or interacting outdoors.
- We love all cats! Send us photos of cats and kittens of all ages, indoors or outdoors.
- We’ll need high-quality photos—that means only photos 300dpi or larger and 5” x 7” or larger will be eligible for print.
- Only two photos per person—we want to see your best work!