To transform and develop communities to protect and improve the lives of cats.
- We value the intrinsic dignity and worth of each cat and acknowledge their history and place in the natural landscape.
- We value the relationship between people, the earth, and all animals and acknowledge that the inherent interests of all sentient beings must be given equal consideration.
- We value people and their compassion for cats.
- We value actions that advance cats’ best interests.
- We value teamwork as a means to achieve common goals.
- We value learning as a means to guide our work to protect and improve the lives of cats.
- We value our right as Americans to organize and speak freely
- Reform public policies and institutions to serve the best interest of cats.
- Expand and promote cat care.
- Increase understanding of cats to change attitudes and eliminate misconceptions.