When conducting Trap-Neuter-Return, there is always the possibility that you will find stray cats who are socialized and friendly to humans, young feral kittens, or kittens who are not yet weaned from their mothers—orphans or “neonatals.” Cats who are socialized can be adopted into homes and kittens can be socialized, fostered, and also adopted.
This guide will explain how to socialize and care for feral kittens, how to raise neonatal kittens, and also how to find homes for any kitten or cat ready for adoption.
- Try to Find the Cat's Home.
- Publicize and Promote the Cat for Adoption.
- Adopt the Cat into the Best Home Possible.
- How to Decide if You Should Remove the Kittens
- How to Care for Neonatal Kittens
- How to Socialize Feral Kittens