The IS/IT Manager takes a hands-on approach to implementing and maintaining information system solutions and managing relationships with technology support vendors to achieve organizational goals. Heavy emphasis is on supporting and expanding the use of the SalesForce platform and integrating with the Raiser’s Edge donor database, Convio Luminate, and other platforms and systems. Within the Administrative Division, this position reports to the Director of Operations and may have supervisory responsibility for direct reports.
- Implement and maintain information system solutions for Alley Cat Allies, with primary focus on the organization-wide implementation and integration of SalesForce.
- Lead projects that involve the implementation of new functionality in SalesForce and other systems, including oversight of third-party SalesForce consultants.
- Manage the IS/IT function for the organization, including external vendor and partner relationships, equipment, and inventory for a 40+ workstations.
- Document the information system requirements for internal review and communication to external vendors, and develop written process and procedure manuals for technology.
- Generate views, reports and dashboards to meet reporting needs of departments.
- SalesForce Certified Administrator required. Certified Advanced Administrator, Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Certified Service Cloud Consultant preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training required, with a minimum of three years prior experience in similar role.
- Highly proficient computer skills with demonstrated knowledge and practical application of Work, Excel and other software programs.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or other development database platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to clearly articulate, define and educate.
- Project management experience in a non-profit is desirable.
- Experience with data entry and database management, knowledge of CRM is preferred.
- Ability to work in a cat-friendly office environment and engage with cats is preferred.
Alley Cat Allies offers competitive salary, medical and dental health insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, paid vacation and sick time. To apply, please send resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and applicable writing sample, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alley Cat Allies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please.