Data Entry Associate
The Data Entry Associate primarily provides data entry support to manage incoming public correspondence, and formulates basic responses. In addition, the Data Entry Associate will also provide administrative support as needed within the Community Programs and Support department.
The position is fulltime (35 hours weekly) with an initial commitment of six months. Potential for extension/permanent position based upon performance and organizational needs.
This position is located in Bethesda, MD.
- Provide data entry support for all information and correspondence received in the “Info@” inbox.
- Work under the guidance of the CPS Director to craft individualized responses to constituent correspondence.
- Provide backup entry support for additional public inboxes.
- General administrative support duties and tasks as needed and requested.
- Maintain data hygiene through review and correction of constituent records, deduplication process and other processes as directed.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience preferred.
- Highly proficient computer skills with demonstrated knowledge and practical application of Word, Excel and other software programs as indicated.
- Experience with data entry.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, Raiser’s edge and SalesForce.com.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to convey information clearly.
- Ability to assess individual and community needs and to respond appropriately.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities and projects
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, while recognizing the nature of a small nonprofit.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative.
- Knowledge of feral cat issues a plus.
- Must be able to see and read from a computer screen.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely by telephone and in person.
- Ability to lift and move boxes.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current or most recent salary information, and indicate where you heard about this job.
THIS POSITION IS CLOSED.