What You Can Do
If you live in Brevard County, FL, we need YOU to voice support for the cats!
- If you haven’t already done so, please contact your commissioners right now and ask them to lift the moratorium of colony registration and to preserve the feral cat ordinance as-is: Save Brevard County’s Landmark Trap-Neuter-Return Law.
- Spread the word by sharing our open letter to Brevard County Commissioners with your friends and neighbors.
- Share our Brevard County Fast-Facts to educate others about feral cats and community health.
- Become a Community Relations expert, and help the cats and people in your own neighborhood coexist peacefully in your own neighborhood.
- Connect with others and stay up to date on our Facebook and Twitter page.
- Check this page often! There’s a lot happening at the Alley Cat Allies office as we work hard to protect the cats and caregivers in Brevard County, and we want you to know all about it—and help!
- Send an email to email@example.com and let us know you'd like to stay up-to-date on upcoming meetings and information.