Home / Become an Ally / Get Involved / Feral Friends Network / Application for Organizations
Thank you for your interest in joining Alley Cat Allies’ Feral Friends Network. Members of Alley Cat Allies’ Feral Friends Network provide a critical lifeline for cats and their caregivers. The network also provides opportunities to connect with like-minded people nationwide. If you have any questions as you are filling out the application, please contact Rebecca Katz at 240-482-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this Application
Please allow sufficient time (approximately 15-30 minutes) to complete this application. There are six short sections regarding your contact information, services that your organization can offer, and an opportunity to share your best practices. We appreciate your thorough responses, so that we can better understand your organization.
What is expected of Alley Cat Allies' Feral Friends Network Members?
- Agree with Alley Cat Allies’ mission to transform and develop communities to protect and improve the lives of cats.
- Recognize that feral cats lead healthy lives outdoors and recommend Trap-Neuter-Return for feral cats.
- Attempt to respond to Feral Friends’ inquiries within 48 hours. Even if unable to offer assistance or other referrals, the organization will still reply to the inquiry.
- Is not required to provide services at reduced costs. Since the cost of spay and neuter is often a major impediment to Trap-Neuter-Return, discounted services are appreciated.
- Identify a person within the organization to be Alley Cat Allies’ direct contact.
How will Alley Cat Allies refer people to you?
When individuals contact Alley Cat Allies for assistance with outdoor cats, and for information about veterinary resources, we direct them to Feral Friends in their area. Only the following contact information will be given to those who request information:
- Name of organization
- Email or phone number that you have elected to share
- The organization’s website, if a website exists
- The city/county where you can be of assistance
- Area of expertise
Apply now »