Home / Become an Ally / Get Involved / Feral Friends Network / Application for Individuals
Thank you for your interest in joining Alley Cat Allies’ Feral Friends Network. Members of Alley Cat Allies’ Feral Friends Network provide a critical lifeline for cats and their caregivers. The network also provides opportunities to connect with like-minded people nationwide. If you have any questions as you are filling out the application, please contact Rebecca Katz at 240-482-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About This Application
You must be at least 18 years old to become a Feral Friend. Please allow sufficient time (approximately 15-30 minutes) to complete this application. There are six short sections regarding your contact information, services that you can offer, and an opportunity to share your best practices. We appreciate your providing thorough responses, so that we can better understand your skills and experience.
What is expected of Alley Cat Allies' Feral Friends Network Members?
- Agree with Alley Cat Allies’ mission to transform and develop communities to protect and improve the lives of cats.
- Recognize that feral cats lead healthy lives outdoors.
- Attempt to respond to Feral Friends’ inquiries within 48 hours. Even if you are unable to offer assistance or other referrals, you will reply to the inquiry.
- Offer advice or assistance that you are comfortable giving, as you will indicate on the application.
How will Alley Cat Allies Refer People to You?
When people contact Alley Cat Allies for assistance with outdoor cats, we direct them to Feral Friends in their area. Only the following contact information will be given to those who request information:
- Your first name
- Email or phone number that you have elected to share
- The city/county where you can be of assistance
- Area of expertise
Apply now »