Thank you for your interest in joining with us in our mission to stop the killing of cats and promote their humane care. Our most valuable assets in achieving this mission are our employees.
Alley Cat Allies is committed to a culture of professional excellence, collaboration, and service to our constituents.
View the Alley Cat Allies Milestones Project for a historical, multimedia look at all that we've accomplished »
We look for dynamic, passionate individuals who:
- Understand and support the philanthropic mission of Alley Cat Allies;
- Respect and value those who partner with or request assistance from Alley Cat Allies;
- Respect the contribution of each employee of Alley Cat Allies and support colleagues in fulfilling their individual responsibilities;
- Appreciate differences in perspectives and point of view and work collaboratively with colleagues toward shared goals and objectives;
- Commit time to Alley Cat Allies’ activities and conversations that strengthen the organization’s culture and improve its effectiveness.
We have the following opportunities available:
Last Updated: 6/26/2014
Alley Cat Allies offers competitive salaries and benefits, and a casual work environment. Some highlights of Alley Cat Allies’ benefits include:
- 100% payment of the employee’s health insurance premium
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start (with an increase after two years)
- 12 days of paid sick leave per year
- 403(b) plan with generous employer contribution
- Cats in the office
Alley Cat Allies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.If interested in applying for any of these positions, please send a cover letter and resume to: HR, Alley Cat Allies, 7920 Norfolk Avenue, Suite 600, Bethesda, MD 20814, or by email to email@example.com.