Want your cat to be in the next Alley Cat Allies calendar?
Do you have a special photo of your pet or the feral cats you care for?
We would love to see photos of the cats in your life—indoors or out—so we can feature them in our 2014-2015 Alley Cat Allies calendar.
What we’re looking for:
- Photos that capture your cat’s personality! (We want to see candid, expressive, colorful, emotional shots.)
- A compelling aesthetic and good composition (for instance, photos taken on the same level as the cat; cats captured in beautiful settings; no items blocking the photo or things growing behind your subject).
- Outdoor seasonal images (i.e., displaying snow, leaves changing color, etc.)
- Multiple cats bonding or interacting outdoors.
- ***Please pay special attention to size—photos will need to be at least 5x7” at 300 dpi to be eligible for print.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday, March 31, midnight EST.
Missed the deadline for the calendar? We are happy to get your great photos at any time of the year to be considered for next year’s calendar.
Upload your photo
Have questions or issues with uploading your photo? Email us at email@example.com.